Backpack For Laravel 5.3+
Backpack helps you build custom admin panels 10x faster.
It does so by providing you with a set of core packages:
- Backpack\Base - provides the admin interface (AdminLTE);
- Backpack\CRUD - helps you build CRUD interfaces (others call it BREAD) with 44+ field types, 1-n and n-n relationships, multilanguage entities, etc;
And because most admin panels have one or more of these features, it also provides you with:
- Backpack\PageManager - In a matter of minutes you can build admin panels for presentation pages (home, contact, about us, etc). You define the page templates and what fields each template needs in the admin panel. PageManager does the rest;
- Backpack\PermissionManager - A CRUD interface to manage users, roles and permissions;
- Backpack\BackupManager - Create database and file backups and store them on server or in Dropbox, S3 Bucket, etc;
- Backpack\LogManager - Preview, download and delete the online logs without SSH-ing into the server;
- Backpack\LangFileManager - A quick interface to edit language files;
- Backpack\Settings - Interface to let the admin easily change website settings. Each setting can be of a different type (email, checkbox, text, number, etc.) and their values can be used in code like any config variable:
- Backpack\NewsCRUD - Add, edit, delete, reorder and nest menu items, with internal links, external links or links to a selected page;
- Backpack\MenuCRUD - Add, edit, delete, reorder and nest menu items, with internal links, external links or links to a selected page;
In total, Backpack should save you 50-100 hours of development, for each project.