LaraAdmin is a Open source Laravel Admin Panel / CMS which can be used as Admin Backend, Data Management Tool or CRM boilerplate for Laravel and saves at least 40% of development time over Admin Panels.
Laravel has many available Admin Panels but they lacks in providing Data integrity and Fast Development Utilities like Schema Manager, Module Manager, Uploads Manager, Full Access Control and Online Code Editor. LaraAdmin excel in these points and give more elegant utilities to make developers and customers job easy.
This project is built in Laravel Stack with suitable technologies like Vue.js, Node.js for WebSockets (Chatting + Dynamic Notifications), Less for easy customisation and Redis for better speedy Cache & Event Triggering.
This Project has been loved by Laravel Community and downloaded by more than 4200 developers. We proudly claim that this package saves at least 40% of Admin side work.
- Fully open-source !!! Check source code on https://github.com/dwijitsolutions/laraadmin.
- Easy to install with single install command.
- Philosophy: Inspired by SugarCRM & based on Advanced Data Types like Image, HTML, File, Dropdown, TagInput which makes developers job easy. See more in Module Manger.
- Full CRUD generation for Modules which includes Migration, Controller, Model and Views with single artisan command and integrates with Routes & Menu’s as as well.
- Form Maker helper is provided for generating entire form with single function call with module name as single parameter. It also gives you freedom to customise form for every field by providing method to generate single field with parameters for customisations.
- Open to extend by forking the package. Documentation : http://laraadmin.com/docs/extending
- Two types of Access Controls. 1. Via Zizaco Entrust and 2. Modular Access Control
- Upload Manager manages project files & images which are integrated with your Module fields. This also supports so many methods to reduce development time.
- Menu Manager creates menu with Modules & Custom Links likes WordPress.
- Add-on like Online Code Editor allows developers to customise the generated Module Views & Files.
- Configurations to customise theme and system parameters.
- Easy to upgrade within certain extent of UI and Logic changes
- See complete feature list of LaraAdmin.com/features.