Laravel HTTPS Check
Laravel Https is middleware to check for Secure HTTP requests. Laravel Https middleware providers can check and redirect if the user is not hitting the https url of your app/site or the request can be automatically redirected to a Secure Http (HTTPS) request.
- forceHTTPS middlware to check if URL is HTTPS and redirect to HTTPS if not.
- checkHTTPS middlware to check if URL is HTTPS and throw an error if not.
- Each middleware can be used in individual controllers constructor
- Each middleware can be used as a middleware on individual routes
- Each middleware can be used as a middleware route group
- Returns HTML for HTTP requests
- Returns JSON for API requests
- Uses localized language files